Monday, June 30, 2014

Festschrift for Seyoon Kim Is Now in Print!

Guess what came in the mail today? 
After a year of planning, writing, editing, proofing, and indexing, finally the Festshrift in honor of Dr. Seyoon Kim, Fire in My Soul, is not only in print, but available to order from Wipf and Stock. Many thanks to John Wipf, Chris Spinks, Ian Creeger and the W&S team for all that they have done to make this possible.
It's also nice to see endorsements on the back cover from dear friends of Dr. Kim: Dr. Don Hagner from Fuller Theological Seminary, Dr. Chan Hie Kim from the Claremont School of Theology, and Dr. Klyne Snodgrass from my own home institution North Park Theological Seminary - they all shared some wonderful words about the volume and their congratulations.
   Needless to say, I'm just elated to see the Festschrift in print. I only hope that it can convey the deep appreciation I and so many of his past students have for a beloved mentor, teacher and friend. 

Postscript (edit 7/3/14):  If any of you are interested in getting your own copy ($32.80 web price; $41.00 retail), you can place an order now directly at Wipf & Stock via email (order@wipfandstock.com) or by phone (541-344-1528) or here: Fire in My Soul (W&S)

Post-Postscript 7/3/14: Just in time for the July 4th weekend, the Festschrift is now available online via Dove Books for a discounted price of $31.99 here: Fire in My Soul (DB). It is also available on amazon here: Fire in My Soul (Amazon)

No comments:

Post a Comment