Monday, February 2, 2015

Blizzard and Blogging

Well so much for whatever I planned for the weekend, including blogging... the minor blizzard that hit Chicago just changed my schedule. I'm spending most of the day shoveling snow and fighting off cabin fever at home with my sons. Actually, I'm going to put them to work and have them help me shovel. 
What happened to the road? Chicago's Northside
Photo credit: Max Lee © 2015
   It's also rare that North Park University cancelled the day's full schedule of classes for all faculty today. The campus is closed except for Helwig Gym and the Brandel library, and I'm sure all my students are celebrating with joy the extra day off. I, however, am scratching my head trying to figure out how to get my classes back on track with a day now gone. Ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment