Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy New Year this 2015!

Everyone, blessings to you and your family this New Year's Eve! I can't believe how fast 2014 rolled in and rolled out. It was a little over a year ago in December 2013 that I started the Paul Redux blog and had no idea how it would evolve or whether I would continue with it. Except for the final exam crunch this past month, for the most part, I have been able to keep with my modest goal of one post per week and even produced my first video production with the Klyne Snodgrass interview.
The Year of the Ram 2015
    If you have any suggestions on topics or issues you would like me to address in Pauline studies, let me know and I would be happy to get to them some time in 2015. Become a subscriber and post a reply to this post to submit suggestions. 
    Otherwise,  many many thanks to all who have visited, stumbled upon, anonymously subscribed, and regularly read this blog! (with a special shout-out to my current and past students... you're the reason why I started this in the first place). Happy 2015! 

No comments:

Post a Comment